Our daughter ordered a flip video camera from the cisco website as a gift for my husband.When it arrived we couldn't get it to turn on or charge, after spending 1 hour on the phone with tech support it was determined the battery was no good.

I was told that a replacement would be sent out but that it would be REFURBISHED ! I flatly refused since my daughter paid for a brand new one, they said thats our policy. At that point I told them I wanted to send it back for a refund, they said ok but you will have to pay for postage. What !

but you sent it to me defective why should I have to pay to ship it back. After arguing for 15 min they agreed to email me a postage paid label.

The whole ordeal wasn't worth it, stay away from their website and their flip video they both stink!!

Had an Experience with Cisco?

Comments

Gearbest - Empty Box - No Phone Gearbest "I ordered a Umidigi Z Pro phone - but when the package arrived yesterday there was no phone - just an empty box. I contacted Gearbest customer support yesterday and..." Read more La Crosse Technology - Alarm Clock W88723 does not works ! La Crosse Technology "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J0XThojwTM W88723 with HOUR digital sticks missed. The MINUTES are OK, but some hour sticks are turned of. I did buy it in 2017 May in wall mart Orlando Florida..." Read more Gearbest - Order Number:WW1607220502277151  2 x dash cams $200 usd. SECOND HAND ITEMS RECIEVED Gearbest "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more